![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Industrialisation is an important component of economic growth. India’s industrial expansion over the plan period presents a mixed picture. Compared to the pre-independence level, industrial growth during the Five-Year plan periods is phenomena
* The history of Indian Industry dates back to the history of human kind.
* The crafts in India has a rich history.
* Indian handicrafts that had made the country famous, collapsed under the Colonical rule.
* The process of Industrialisation started in India from the mid of 19th Century.
* In India modern industrial sector in an organised form started with the establishment cotton textile Industry.
* Confederation of Indian Industry is a non-government, not-for-profit, industry-led and industry-managed Organisation.
1. Incredible: unbelievable நம்பமுடியாத
2. Indigenous: native உள்நாட்டு
3. Acceleration: increasing the speed விரைவுப்படுத்துதல்
4. Swadeshi: produced with in this country உள்நாட்டு உற்பத்திப்பொருள்
5. Entrepreneur: businessman தொழில் முனைவோர்
6. Retrogression: to return to older பின்னோக்கிச் செல்லுதல்
1. Dharmakumar (ed). The Cambridge Economic History of India, Vol II, c.1757-2003
2. The Gazeteer of India. Vol II Publications Division
3. India1995 -AreferenceAnnual, Publications Division
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.