Human Resource Accounting & Audit –
―Accounting for people as an organizational resource. It involves measuring the costs incurred by business firms and other organizations to recruit, select, hire, train and develop human assets. It involves measuring the economic value of people to the organization.‖
Basic Information of HR
• Number of Employees
• Total Value of human resources
• Value per employee
• Number of employees acquired during the year
• Cost of Acquisition
• Levels for which they were acquired
• HR Development
• All information pertaining to HRD activities of the organization
• HR maintenance
• Cost related to HR maintenance.
• HR Separation
• Cost related to HR Separation, attribution rate.
• Details of benefits provided to the employees
Non- Monetary Measurement
on- Monetary Measurement
• Capitalization of Historical Cost
• Replacement Cost Method
• Opportunity Cost method
• Economic Value Method
• Present Value Method
• Developing skill inventory
• Performance Appraisal
• Assessing the individual capacity for development
• Attitude survey
• Subjective Appraisal
Human source Information System (HRIS)
Acquisition , storage and retrieval of information is a significant challenge to the management
• Human Resource Information System is a systematic way of storing data and information for each individual employee to aid planning , decision making and submitting of returns and reports to the external agencies.
Copyright © 2018-2021 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. (BS) Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.