C. Fill in the blanks with the help of the picture clues.
D. What am I? (Use a pair of …)
1. We wear this on our face to see better a pair of spectacles.
2. We wear this on our ears a pair of earstuds.
3. We wear this on our face when it is sunny a pair of sun glasses.
4. We cut things with a pair of scissors.
5. We wear this on our feet a pair of socks.
E. Add a suitable prefix or suffix and make new words.
-ship -hood un- after- - ion -less - fill –ment im- - ous
F. Match the following and write them in Column C.
A / B
1. a cupful of- money
2. a bagful of- sugar
3. a spoonful of- coffee
4. a pocketful of- silver
A B C
a cupful of money A cupful of coffee
a bagful of sugar A bagful of silver
a spoonful of coffee A spoonful of sugar
a pocketful of silver A pocketful of money
G. Fill in the blanks with suitable words from the box.
cupful handful spoonful mouthful pocketful bagful
1. The thieves came out of the house with a bagful of gold and silver.
2. My mother throws a handful of grains for the parrots every day.
3. He took a mouthful of the cake.
4. Ram takes a cupful of soup before food.
5. John added a spoonful of sugar to the lemon juice.
6. The child was happy with his pocketful of chocolates.