![if !IE]> <![endif]>
N. Describe the picture in 50 words and give a suitable title. Make use of the words given below.
modern world – left alone – busy – gadgets – cell phones – ignored – feels alone – lonely – sad feeling
Plight of the old ones
In the modern world everyone seems to be busy. Parents and children have different types of engagement. The father is busy with his office work children play video games. Youngsters involve themselves with their cell phones. Many of them are hooked to the internet. So old people are ignored. They feel lonely. They remain all alone with sad feelings.
O. Here are some words that express feelings. Read the situations and write the suitable one in the blamks.
anxious, worried, thankful, excited, dejected, joyous, proud
1. Your mom made your favourite dinner. Joyous
2. You lost your geometry box, and some one returns it to you. Thankful
3. You are waiting for your exam results. Anxious
4. It is very late at night and your father hasn’t returned from the office. Worried
5. You have won the first prize in the essay writing competition. Proud
6. The first day at school. Excited
7. You find it tough to learn a new language. Dejected
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.