● Parallelogram is a four sided closed shape in which opposite sides are both parallel and equal.
● Area of the Parallelogram = b × h sq. units, where b = base ; h = height.
● In a parallelogram if all the sides are equal then it is called Rhombus.
● Area of rhombus = 1/2 × d1 × d2 sq. units, where d1, d2 are the diagonals.
● A parallelogram with one pair of non-parallel sides is known as a Trapezium.
● Area of Trapezium = 1/2 × h(a+b) sq. units
● If the non - parallel sides of a Trapezium are equal then it is known as an isosceles Trapezium.
Expected Result is shown in this picture
Step – 1 :
Open the Browser type the URL Link given below (or) Scan the QR Code. GeoGebra work sheet named “7th std Mensuration” will open. In the right side of the work sheet there are three sliders to change Length, Breadth and Corner angle.
Step - 2 :
Move the sliders to get, Parallelogram or Rectangle or Square and see the points given and observe.
Browse in the link
or Scan the QR Code.