• Climate of India is labelled as “Tropical Monsoon Type”.
• There are four seasons in India. They are winter season, hot weather, southwest monsoon, and northeast monsoon.
• Natural vegetation refers to a plant community unaffected by man either directly or indirectly.
• Natural vegetation can be classified as tropical evergreen forests, tropical deciduous forests, tropical dry forests, desert and semi desert vegetation, mountain forests, Alpine forests, Tidal forests, etc.,
• Biosphere reserves are protected areas of land coastal environment whereby people are an integral component of a system.