![if !IE]> <![endif]>
· Primary production and exchange and social relationships in the landscapes and mercantile activities across the seas led to urbanization and development of culture paving way for the development of literature during this period.
· The texts were compiled through the Tamil Academies (Sangam) at a later date.
· The Thinai concept is a distinct classification of land and people as elaborated in Tholkappiyam.
· The Sangam age witnessed the transition from tribal society to kingdom-centred polities.
· Sea borne trade with the Indian Ocean regions developed.
· Large towns with buildings made of bricks appeared in Tamil country.
· The society was diverse in nature.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.