![if !IE]> <![endif]>
• GDP is the value of all goods and services produced within an economy in a financial year.
• Indian economy is classified in three sectors Agriculture and allied Industry and Service
• Depreciation: The Monetary value of an asset decreases over time due to use, wear and
tear or obsolescence
• Income: The amount of monetary or other returns, either earned or unearned, accruing over a period of time.
• Gross Value Added (GVA): The measure of the value of goods and services produced in an area, industry or sector of an economy.
Depreciation: The process of lossing value தேய்மானம்
Intermediate: Being between two other related things இடைநிலை
Market Price: A price that is likely to be paid for something சந்தை விலை
Final Goods: A consumer good or final good is any commodity that is produced or consumed by the consumer to satisfy current wants or needs இறுதி பொருட்கள்
Composition: the nature of something's ingredients or constituents; the way in which a whole or mixture is made up கலவை
Contribution: a gift or payment to a common fund or collection. பங்களிப்பு
Staggering: continue in existence or operation uncertainly or precariously. தடுமாற்றத்தினை
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.