• GDP is the value of all goods and services
produced within an economy in a financial year.
• Indian economy is classified in three sectors
Agriculture and allied Industry and Service
• Depreciation: The Monetary value of an asset
decreases over time due to use, wear and
tear or obsolescence
• Income: The amount of monetary or other returns,
either earned or unearned, accruing over a period of time.
• Gross Value Added (GVA): The measure of the value
of goods and services produced in an area, industry or sector of an economy.
Depreciation: The process of lossing value தேய்மானம்
Intermediate: Being between two other related
Market Price: A price that is likely to be paid for
something சந்தை விலை
Final Goods: A consumer good or final good is any
commodity that is produced or consumed by the consumer to satisfy current wants
or needs இறுதி பொருட்கள்
Composition: the nature of something's ingredients
or constituents; the way in which a whole or mixture is made up கலவை
Contribution: a gift or payment to a common fund or
Staggering: continue in existence or operation
uncertainly or precariously. தடுமாற்றத்தினை