Setting and Controlling the slide show - timer or mouse controlled
To run the slide show, do one of the following:
• Click Slide Show > Slide Show on the main menu bar. (Refer Figure 12.33).
• Click the Slide Show button on the Presentation toolbar or the Slide Sorter toolbar (Refer Figure 12.34).
• Press F5 or F9.
• If the slide transition is Automatically, after x seconds let the slide show run by itself.
• If the slide transition is On mouse click, do one of the following to move from one slide to the next.
• Use the arrow keys on the keyboard to go to the next slide or to go back to the previous one.
• Click the mouse button to advance to the next slide.
• Press the Spacebar on the keyboard to advance to the next slide.
• When you advance past the last slide, the message “Click to exit presentation...” appears. Click the mouse or press any key to exit the presentation.
• To exit the slide show at any time, including at the end, press the Esc key.