![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Removal / Dismissal of Company Secretary
In accordance with the law governing relationship between a master and servant, company secretary may be dismissed like an ordinary servant of a company. The Board of directors of a company has absolute discretion to remove a company secretary or to terminate his services at any time for any reason or without any reason. Generally secretary may be terminated under the following situations:
1. when his term of appointment has expired;
2. when he is given a proper notice of dismissal as per the terms of agreement of employment;
3. when he makes a secret profit;
4. when he misconducts himself ;
5. where he is found to be guilty of moral turpitude, negligence, disobedience, incompetence.
6. where he suffers from permanent mental and physical disabilities.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.