Preventing network attacks:
1. Chang your password frequently to prevent password hacking.
2. Take a backup of important files and programs regularly.
3. Do not open the unknown or spam email without security.
4. Use antivirus program to detect and prevent from the viruses.
5. Uses strong encryption to perform daily transaction on the web when you transfer your personal information, can use SSL (Digital Certificate) which being hard for intruders.
6. Using firewall, it is a machine between your system’s network and internet that filtering the traffic which might be unsafe.