Guidelines for Using Internet and Computer Ethics:
• Do not use the computer in ways that may harm other people.
• Do not use computer technology to cause interferenwce in other users' work.
• Do not peep into on another person's computer data.
• Do not steal information.
• Do not spread wrong information using computer technology.
• Do not copy software or buy pirated copies. Pay for software unless it is free.
• Do not use someone else's computer resources unless authorized to.
• Do not claim other’s work to be yours.
• Before developing a software, think about the social impact it can have.
• In using computers for communication, be respectful and courteous with the fellow members.
Computer ethics deals with the procedures, values and practices that govern the process of consuming computer technology and its related disciplines without damaging or violating the moral values and beliefs of any individual, organization or entity. It also promotes the discussion of how much influence areas such as Artificial Intelligence can have on the human society.
1. Honesty: A decent behavior, the user should be truthful while using the internet.
2. Confidentiality: The user maintains confidentiality and does not share any important information to unauthorized persons.
3. Respect: A user should respect the privacy of other users.
4. Professionalism: A user should maintain professional conduct and well mannered approach.
5. Obey The Law: A user should strictly obey the law in computer usage.
6. Responsibility: The user should take ownership and responsibility to ensure authenticity and truth.