![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Importance of Pharmacology for Nurses
1. Understand drugs and how they can affect living things
2. Know the right dosage of drugs and not just quantity
3. Identify and respond to drug interactions, reactions and side effects and treat accordingly
4. Know when to use drugs because some conditions do not need drug therapy
5. Understand the process of drug intake, absorption, distribution, metabolism and elimination.
6. Identify the properties of ideal drugs and otherwise it will create problem.
7. Know the application of pharmacology in nursing with regards to the right of medication administration.
· Q4H:- Every 4 hours (6 Times a day) 8-12-4 8-12-4
· Q6H:- Every 6 hours (4 Times a day) 6-12 6-12
A reviations sed e ardin the oute
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.