![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Forms of Medication:
Medications are available in a variety of forms or preparations. The form of medication determines the route of administration.
1. Solid forms are tablet, capsule, gelatine capsule (TAB).
2. Liquid forms are syrup, elixir (SYP)
3. Inhalation forms are aerosol, lozenge
4. Topical forms are ointment, lotion
5. Parenteral forms are powder, solution vial
6. Instillation forms are suppository, intraocular disk
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.