1. Heritage – culture that may be inherited.
2. Folk- Relating to traditional art or culture of a community.
3. Confucianism - a religion based on the ideas of the Chinese philosopher Confucius.
4. Nationalism - the feelings of affection and pride that people have for their country.
5. Cyberwarfare - The use of the internet to attack an enemy, by damaging things such as communication and transport systems or water and electricity supplies.
6. Frontier - It is a geographical boundary between the countries.
7. Mongoloid - a member of a group of people who mainly live in Mongolia.
8. Semitic – refers to the race of people that includes Arabs and Jews, or to their languages.
9. Monotheistic - refers to the belief that there is only one god.
10. Geopolitics - the study of the way a country's size, position, etc. influence its power and its relationships with other countries.
CULTURE AND POLITICS
This activity enables the students to understand about the Cultures of the different countries as videos. A great activity.
* Type the URL link given below in the browser or scan the QR code. A page opens with colorful pictures
* When we touch it , It opens into another page with many options
* When we select the required or desired country it opens into another page.
* It contains a video. That video contains all the cultural things of the country like food,cloth etc.
*Pictures are indicative only.