The samples are drawn at the convenience of the investigator. The investigator pick up cases which are easily available units keeping the objectives in mind for the study.
· Useful for pilot study.
· Use the results that are easily available.
· Processes of picking people in the most convenient and faster way to immediately get their reactions to a certain hot and controversial topic.
· Minimum time needed and minimum cost incurs.
· High risk of selection bias.
· May provide misleading information.
· Not representative sample. Errors occur in the form of the members of the population who are infrequent or non users of that location and who are not related with the study.