![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Content and scope of health education
Content of health education varies according to the situation and is vast in practice. The content of health education may be classified as follows:
1. Human - Normal structure and function of the body etc.
2. Nutrition - Nutrition needs at all ages, health and illness prevention of deficiency disease etc. Selection and cooking of food for health.
3. Hygiene - Personal and environmental hygiene and ways of healthfull living. Regular health examinations, early correction of defects, protection of water and safe disposal of refuse.
4. Family Welfare - Family health, family planning, Service child care, maternal care etc.
5. Control of - Disease causing organisms, mode communicable of entry, prevention of spread, disease treatment and control of communicable disease, role of immunization etc.
6. Mental Health - Maintenance of mental health, Healthy attitudes
7. School health - Personal hygiene, good food, prevention of communicable diseases etc.
8. Prevention of accidents in homes - Hospitals, school and industries, Health hazards due to physical, biological and mechanical causes and ways to prevent them.
9. Use of health - Where available, when and how service to make use of services.
Effective Health Management
In order to attain the highest level of effective health system, awareness on the importance of the health education and sustained practices of the said guidelines is the most important component in the health care delivery system for all.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.