![if !IE]> <![endif]>
CARE OF EYES
Primary eye care is a vital component of promotion of eye health and the prevention of treatment of conditions that may lead to vision loss.
Special attentions are also needed for patients with eye infection and who have undergone eye surgery, and unconscious patients.
1. Protect them from glare, or direct light in the eyes especially babies eyes in sunlight.
2. Regular hand washing prevents the spread of disease from one eye to the other.
3. Protect the baby eyes from flies and by means of Prophylactic drops at birth.
4. Get medical advice in good time. If anything seems wrong.
5. Never put drops or anything else into the eyes except by the order of a doctor.
6. Special nursing care is essential for patients with eye glasses, contact lenses or artificial eyes
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.