Animals in Daily Life
* To know animals are used as food and for making clothes
* To know how wool and silk is produced
* To understand the hazards of silk and wool industries and learn how to avoid it
* To gain knowledge about AHIMSA (or) Peace silk
* To understand the importance of Animal protection and their maintenance
In earlier class you have studied how plants are used in our daily life. Now you are going to learn how animals are useful in our daily life. Animals are closely associated with human beings in their daily life. They are the greatest gift of nature. They are of great economic importance to our nation. Animals contribute many things for our use, as food, clothing and transportation. Let us learn the importance of animals and how to protect and maintain them.