![if !IE]> <![endif]>
J. Tortoises and Turtles are not the same. Read the facts given below. List the similarities and differences between them.
• Reptile family
• H has a long life
• Live in different places tortoise in land and turtle in sea
• Turtles use flippers to swim
• Tortoise eats grass, weeds and flowers whereas turtle eats insects and bugs.
K. Write a paragraph from the contents of the table given above. Frame sentences with these words – but, as well as, whereas.
eg. A turtle as well as a tortoise belongs to the reptile family.
• A turtle as well as a tortoise belong to the reptile family.
• The tortoise as well as turtle life for many years.
• Tortoise is a land animal whereas turtle is a sea animal.
• Tortoise uses tiny feet to walk but turtle uses flippers to swim.
• Tortoise eats grass, weeds and flowers whereas turtle eats insets and bugs.
I. Describe the picture in about fifty words and give a suitable title. Make use of the words / phrases given below.
many | sea animals | wonders | ocean | fises | different colours | sizes \ varieties | rare species | deep sea | under the sea
Ocean is a wonder of different varieties of sea animals. Under the sea many sea animals are found.
Fishes are one of the sea animals found not only on the surface of sea water but also in deep sea. Rare species of fishes with different colours and sizes are seen in deep sea.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.