B. Find any five words related to sea from the text (Sections I & II).
Write them below. Then use the words to frame sentences of your own.
eg: beach – We like to play in the sandy beach.
Entire - I like to spend my entire life to safeguard turtles
Common - We have a common play ground for all classes
Haul - The daily wage worker has to work labouriously for 12 hours.
Warmth - When I sit next to my mother I can feel her warmth.
Escape - The students of hostel escaped themselves from the sight of warden
C. Fill in the blanks with words that convey the correct meaning of the sentences.
1. Tiny hatchlings fall prey (pray / prey) to many predators.
2. Sea turtles live their whole (hole / whole) life in the sea .
3. The turtles come ashore only during the night (night / knight).
4. The predators follow the scent (sent / scent) of the turtles to eat their eggs.
5. The female turtles lay eggs and go back to the sea (see / sea).
D. Use the clues and fill in the crossword puzzle.
1. This word rhymes with seen.
2. This animal has two horns and a spotted coat.
3. This is a huge sea animal.
4. Sounds like hair
5. Shines brightly
6. Rhymes with load