![if !IE]> <![endif]>
G. Make meaningful sentences from the table given below.
1. A turtle live in the sea.
2. A turtle is huge.
3. Turtles are found in coastal waters.
4. Turtles are wonderful creatures. .
5. Turtle has flippers to swim.
H. Write a suitable sentence for the pictures given below.
I. Match the two halves of the sentences and read them.
1. Sea turtles - threaten the survival of sea turtles.
2. Hatchlings - uses its front flippers to swim.
3. A turtle - come ashore to lay eggs.
4. Many factors - cut open the leathery egg shell.
1. Sea turtles - come ashore to lay eggs.
2. Hatchlings - cut open the leathery egg shell.
3. A turtle - uses its front flippers to swim.
4. Many factors - threaten the survival of sea turtles.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.