![if !IE]> <![endif]>
1. The voice in his head asked the narrator to eat the evidence.
2. Clem looked at Pongo furiously.
3. When Pongo caught the narrator with the oranges, he was very frightened.
4. The narrator was quiet, when Pongo questioned him.
5. The narrator was in trouble because he took the oranges.
1. Seventeen oranges were hidden in the narrator’s pockets.
2. Clem Jones was ordered to open the box.
3. Pongo locked the narrator inside the cabin.
4. Pongo carefully searched the narrator’s pockets.
5. The narrator of the story felt very sick for a week.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.