A. Fill in the blanks.
1. Jana and her family moved to the village a month ago.
2. Jana saw a branch behind her.
3. The squirrel ran to the monster tree.
4. The monster tree was protecting the squirrels.
5. The villagers took oath to not harm the nature.
B. Answer the following.
1. Why did Jana have a nightmare?
That evening Jana was playing near the monster tree. One of its branches came to hit her. Jana dodged and escaped from the tree. So she had a nightmare that night.
2. Why did Jana chase the squirrel?
The squirrel ran away with her earring. So Jana chased it.
3. Why did Jana’s friends stop her from going near the tree?
It was a monster tree. So her friends tried to stop Jana from going near it.
4. Who made the tree become a monster?
Human beings like hunters made the tree become a monster.
5. Why was the tree called 'The mother tree'?
The villagers promised never to harm nature. At once the tree became good and kind. So it was called 'The mother tree'.
LET US BUILD
Try to find the relationship.
Guess what is the pup to the dog.
Yes, Pup is the young one of a dog.
Let us learn more young ones:
A. Match the animal with its young one.
B. Fill in the blanks.
C. Fill in the blanks
(Hatchling, gosling, fry, lamb)
1. The fisher caught the fry.
2. The ostrich took care of its hatchling.
3. The goose is swimming with its gosling.
4. Vinoth had a little lamb.