● The set of numbers …, -3, -2, -1, 0, 1, 2, 3,… is called Integers. It is denoted by the letter Z.
● The number 0 is neither positive nor negative
● Two numbers that are at the same distance from 0 on the number line, but are on the opposite sides of it, are opposite to each other.
● Natural numbers are called as positive integers and Whole numbers are called as non-negative integers.
● Positive and negative numbers together are called as Signed numbers. Signed numbers are also called as Directed numbers.