Central Government of India
• The Central Government consists of three organs, namely, Union Executive, Legislature and Judiciary.
• President appoints the Prime Minister and the other members of the Council of Ministers.
• The Parliament of India consists of three parts they are the President, Rajya Sabha and Lok Sabha.
• The Attorney General for the India is the highest law officer in the country.
• He is appointed by the President of India.
• The “Supreme Court is the Guardian of the Constitution”.
• The Chief Justice of Supreme Court in India is appointed by the President of India.
Terminate: bring to an untimely end. முடிவுக்கு கொண்டு வருதல்
Contingency fund : an amount of money that can be used to pay for problems that might happen.
எதிர்பாரா செலவு நிதி
Pardon: Absolving the convict of all guilt and punishment. பொதுமன்னிப்பு
Remission: Quantitative reduction of punishment without affecting Nature of punishment. தண்டனை குறைப்பு
Precedence: priority of importance. முன்னுரிமை
Ex-officio: because of an office. பதவியின் நிமித்தமாக