![if !IE]> <![endif]>
ROLE OF CRM MANAGERS
Role of CRM manager in planning and implementation
1 Developing CRM Programs
4 Conflict resolution
5 Positive image
6 Follow through
7 Administrative duties
8 Coaching sessions
9 Customer interaction
11 Reporting to senior management
1. Measurable increase in customer satisfaction measures
- Maintain or increase recurring revenue from their customers
- Develop/maintain referenceable customers
- Decrease in Executive level escalations from assigned customers.
2. Acts as Customer Advocate within the organization
- Develops in-depth knowledge of the customer's goals and strategy as it relates to the product/service being used, assists the customer in reaching those goals, and communicates those goals internally to help drive product/service decisions.
- A single contact/escalation point for cross product/cross functional issues
- Holds customer accountable for maintaining contracted levels of training/staffing/etc.
STRATEGIC CRM PLANNING PROCESS:
• Defining the business objectives.
• Understanding CRM Three dimensions (people, process, IT)
• Using a structured approach to manage CRM
• Identifying both corporate and customer needs
• Using customer needs to re-engineer business processes
• Selecting technology based on business needs and functionality
• Ensuring systems development is business led
• Ensuring actionable measures of customer performance
• Actively managing culture and change, win buy in
• Using a phased implementation strategy
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.