Recent Trends in Recruitment
The recent methods of recruiting by organisations include the following methods :
1. Outsourcing – There are outsourcing firms that help in the process of recruiting through screening of applications and finding the right person for the job for which job they are paid service charges.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing
2. Poaching – Organisations instead of training and developing their own employees hire employees of other competitive companies by paying them more both financial and non financial benefits. It is also called raiding.
For Future learning
1. Students can be asked to identify four or five job portals with websites.
2. Writing aadvertisement for the recruitment of Product Manager.
3. Write an assignment on the ways by which recruitment can be Outsourced.
4. Suggest suitable methods of Training for middle and top level employees.
5. Projecting the future methods of recruitment that can save time and money.
For own thinking
1. Designing new ways of Recruitment through internet.
2. Enhancing the role of HR department in promoting work life balance.
3. Simplifying the process of registering in Employment Exchanges.
4. Reducing the time gap between search for new jobs and availability of new jobs.
5. To formulate policies to enhance the job opportunities in both Public and Private sector.