![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Presentation Software - Meaning
A presentation software is a computer software package used to show information, in the form of a slide show.
• an editor that allows the text to be inserted and formatted,
• a method for inserting and manipulating graphic imagaes.
• a slide-show system to display the content.
• Presentation software is used to create presentations, quizzes, e-learning packages and multimedia products.
• Most presentation software packages will create your multimedia product using a series of slides.
• Text, images, video, animation effects, links and sound can be combined on each slide to create a final product.
The most commonly known presentation programs are OpenOffice. Impress, Microsoft PowerPoint and Apple's Keynote. In this chapter, we are going to explore on OpenOffice presentation Software Impress.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.