Points to remember
● E-Commerce can be described as the process of buying or selling products, services or information via Internet.
● FinTech Financial technology is a collective term for technologically advanced financial innovations. In simple words Fintech is a new finance industry that uses technology to improve financial activity.
● The dotcom bubble was a rapid rise in U.S. equity market of Internet-based companies during 1990s.
● Web 1.0 (Web of Content) is the early web that contained text, images and hyperlinks and allowed users only to search for information and read it. There was a very little in the way of user interaction or content generation.
● Web 2.0 (Web of Communication) is a read-write web that allowed users to interact with each other.
● Web 3.0 (Web of Context) is termed as the semantic web or executable web with dynamic applications, interactive services, and “machine-to-machine” interaction.