Computer Science : Integrating Python with MySql and C++ : Importing C++ Programs In Python
Points to remember:
· C++ is a compiler based language while Python is an interpreter based language.
· C++is compiled statically whereas Python is interpreted dynamically
· A static typed language like C++ requires the programmer to explicitly tell the computer what “data type” each data value is going to use.
· A dynamic typed language like Python, doesn’t require the data type to be given explicitly for the data. Python manipulate the variable based on the type of value.
· A scripting language is a programming language designed for integrating and communicating with other programming languages
· MinGW refers to a set of runtime header files, used in compiling and linking the code of C, C++ and FORTRAN to be run on Windows Operating System
· The dot (.) operator is used to access the functions of a imported module
· sys module provides access to some variables used by the interpreter and to functions that interact with the interpreter
· OS module in Python provides a way of using operating system dependent functionality
· The getopt module of Python helps you to parse (split) command-line options and arguments