Features of Python over C++
· Python uses Automatic Garbage Collection whereas C++ does not.
· C++ is a statically typed language, while Python is a dynamically typed language.
· Python runs through an interpreter, while C++ is pre-compiled.
· Python code tends to be 5 to 10 times shorter than that written in C++.
· In Python, there is no need to declare types explicitly where as it should be done in C++
· In Python, a function may accept an argument of any type, and return multiple values without any kind of declaration beforehand. Whereas in C++ return statement can return only one value.