![if !IE]> <![endif]>
1. When did the Japanese formally sign of their surrender?
a) 2 September, 1945
b) 2 October, 1945
c) 15 August, 1945
d) 12 October, 1945
2. Who initiated the formation of League of Nations?
c) Woodrow Wilson
3. Where was the Japanese Navy defeated by the US Navy?
a) Battle of Guadalcanal
b) Battle of Midway
c) Battle of Leningrad
d) Battle of El Alamein
4. Where did the US drop its first atomic bomb?
5. Who were mainly persecuted by Hitler?
6. Which Prime Minister of England who signed the Munich Pact with Germany ?
b) Winston Churchill
c) Lloyd George
d) Stanley Baldwin
7. When was the Charter of the UN signed?
a) June 26, 1942
b) June 26, 1945
c) January 1, 1942
d) January 1, 1945
1. Hitler attacked which Rhineland was a demilitarised zone.
2. The alliance between Italy, Germany and Japan is known as Rome-Berlin-Tokyo Axis.
3. President Roosevelt started the Lend Lease programme.
4. Britain Prime Minister Chamberlain resigned in 1940.
5. Radar is a device used to find out the enemy aircraft from a distance.
1. Assertion: President Roosevelt realised that the United States had to change its policy of isolation.
Reason: He started a programme of Lend Lease in 1941.
a) Both A and R are correct
b) A is right but R is not the correct reason
c) Both A and R are wrong
d) R is right but it has no relevance to A
1. Blitzkrieg - Roosevelt
2. Royal Navy - Stalingrad
3. Lend Lease - Solomon Island
4. Volga - Britain
5. Guadalcanal - lightning strike
1. Blitzkrieg - lightning strike
2. Royal Navy - Britain
3. Lend Lease - Roosevelt
4. Volga - Stalingrad
5. Guadalcanal - Solomon Island
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.