Observation of Hygienic Practices in a Hotel/Restaurant
Aim: To observe the hygienic practices in a hotel/ restaurant.
Method: Observation and interview method using a questionnaire.
1. Name of the Restaurant :
2. Area : Rural/Urban
1. Did the kitchen have all the equipment? List them.
2. Whether the ceiling, walls and floor are clean? Yes/No
3. Was pre-preparation done properly? Yes/No
4. Equipment cleanliness: Good/Poor
5. Is there proper ventilation in the kitchen? Yes/No
6. Are there enough taps with running water? Yes/No
7. Is the kitchen well lighted? Yes/No
8. Did the cooks hygienically handle food? Yes/No
9. What kind of storage facilities do they have? Dry Cold - Refrigeration Freezing
10. Is the food served immediately after being cooked? Yes/No
11. Hot foods are stored in Bain-marie or hot cases or cabinets Yes/No
12. Are the cooks clean and well groomed? Yes/No
13. Mention the safety techniques followed in the kitchen? Yes/No
14. Whether the kitchen is spacious? Yes/No
15. How many cooks and helpers are there? Yes/No
16. How many dishes are made in the kitchen? Yes/No
17. How do they dispose waste? Yes/No
18. Do they clean the kitchen after work and before they start work? Yes/No
19. What is the time for last order? Yes/No
20. Are the sharp instruments kept safely? Yes/No
Copyright © 2018-2020 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.