![if !IE]> <![endif]>
1. When larger amounts of fluid required the could be given
2. When the drug would be irritating when injected superficially
1. Sterile syringes and needles in a sterliser
2. Sterile cotton balls
3. Sterile cheatle forceps
4. Distilled water
5. Ampoules or viols and files
7. Kidney tray
8. One clean X-ray for putting used syringes and needles.
1. Read the prescription carefully select the medicine
2. Wash your hands well and dry it with a towel
3. use cheatle forceps for making cotton swabs and dip it in the spirit and wipe the mouth of the viel or ampoule. If it is an ampoule break it with file.
4. Take the syringe fit it. Handle it properly your hand should not touch inside the syringe.
5. Handle the syringe with cheatle forceps only.
6. If it is powder in the olds, take distilled water in the syringe and inject it. Shake it well
7. According to the prescribed dose take the medicine in the syringe.
8. Check the medicine whether the medicine is correct and also the dose and the patient also.
9. Explain to the patient. Take his co-operation make the patient lie down comfortably. The position is left leveled position or lying on the chest will be comfortable.
10. Select the place, wipe it with the sprit and put it in the kidney tray.
11. Press the muscle with one hand and hold the syringe like a pen, pork it slanting position quickly. It should be deep.
12. Before pushing the medicine, draw the syringe and see whether there is any blood is coming it the blood is coming please remove etc. change the needle and inject it in other place.
13. If there is no blood inject the medicine carefully.
14. Keep the cotton in the place where you inject it, take out the syringe. Give bottle message with the cotton balls. Make the patient lie down comfortably.
15. After using clean the syringes and needles
16. Record the time, type of injection, dosage any allergic shock and the nurse should sign.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.