![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Listen to the passage about the ‘Significance of Tea’ and answer the questions.
1. Which country is the largest tea producer in the world?
China is the largest tea producer in the world.
2. 30% percent of the tea produced in India is exported.
3. What is the role of antioxidants in tea?
The antioxidants in tea might prevent cancer.
4. Drinking tea strengthens one’s teeth, bones and immune system .
5. How does drinking tea help a diabetic?
Regular tea drinking might help one in lowering
blood sugar and blood pressure.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.