Leasing Finance Institutions in India
Presently, leasing finance becomes popular and effective financial sources for most of the business concerns. With the importance of lease finance, now a days banks and financial institutions provide leasing financial assistance to the industrial concern. The following institutions are famous and widely providing lease finance in India:
Leasing financial institutions in India may be classified into the following groups.
Leasing by Development Institutions
All India development institutions are providing leasing finance assistance to industrial concerns. Some of the public sector leasing finance company in India are follows:
• Industrial Credit & Investment Corporation of India (ICICI)
• Industrial Finance Corporation of India (IFCI)
• Industrial Investment Bank of India (IIBI)
• Small Industries Development Corporation (SIDC)
• State Industrial Investment Corporation (SIIC)
Leasing by Specialized Institutions
Specialized financial institutions also provide lease finance to the industrial concern.
Some of the lease finance providing institutions are as follows:
• Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
• General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC)
• Unit Trust of India (UTI)
• Housing Development Finance Corporation of India (HDFC)
Private Sector Leasing Company
Private sector leasing companies also provide financial assistance to the industrial
concerns. The following are the example of the private sector leasing companies in
• Express Leasing Limited
• 20th Century Leasing Corporation Ltd.
• First Leasing Company of India
• Mazda Leasing Limited
• Grover Leasing Limited
Private Sector Financial Company
Private sector financial companies also involve in the field of leasing finance. The following are the example of the private sector finance companies:
• Chola manda l Investment and Finance Company Ltd.
• Dcl Finance Limited
• Sundaram Finance Limited
• Anagram Finance Limited
• Nagarjuna Finance Limited.