![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Intermediaries in Export Trade
Intermediaries involved in export trade include the following
Forwarding agent is appointed by exporter to fulfill the customs and shipping related formalities and certain logistic functions.
1. Enlightening exporters on the relevant trade laws
2. Supplying transport, handling cost information to exporter.
3. Assisting exporter in packing, marking and labeling.
4. Arranging transport for exporter
5. Assisting in fulfilling customs formalities
6. Preparing and procuring documents
7. Exposing exporter on the developments happening in transportation.
Commission Agent is an international agent who is paid a certain percentage of commission for the order booked by him abroad. He offers product to potential customers in the territory allotted to him in accordance with the terms and condition specified by the principal. However there is no employment relationship between the agent and the principal and the relationship is purely temporary. The agents gets only commission at the end of the deal.
Export Trading House has been established to increase the export, strengthen the global market, capacity and get necessary facilities for increasing export performance of our country. It consists of merchants, exporters, trading companies, export oriented units, units located in export processing zones, electronic hardware technology park etc.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.