![if !IE]> <![endif]>
1. Sketch the loop reinforcement, hair-pin bars in end blocks.
2. Sketch the correct arrangement of sheet cage in anchorage zone.
3. Define two stage constructions.
· One-stage construction: Construct and initialize the object in one stage, all with the constructor.
· Two-stage construction: Construct and initialize the object in two separate stages.
The constructor creates the object and an initialization function initializes it.
4. Write any two general failures of prestressed concrete tanks
· deformation of the pre-cast concrete units during construction
· Manufacturing inaccuracies led to out of tolerance units being delivered to the site under investigation and may have affected the ability to achieve a good seal.
5. Mention the importance of shrinkage in composite construction?
The time dependent behavior of composite prestressed concrete beams depends upon the presence of differential shrinkage and creep of the concretes of web and deck, in addition to other parameters, such as relaxation of steel, presence
of untensioned steel, and compression steel etc.
Copyright Â© 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.