![if !IE]> <![endif]>
· Pre-existing hypertension Bladder distension
· Rebound hypertension (especially with chronic clonidine) Endocrine problem (thyroid storm, pheochromocytoma) Malignant hyperthermia
· Delirium tremens
· Increased intracranial pressure
· Treat pain or anxiety if present.
· Review for pre-existing hypertension and reinstitute anti-hypertensive therapy where appropriate.
· Check ECG.
· Look for additional signs of malignant hyperthermia.
· Check for high bladder dome. If Foley catheter in place, check patency, or per-form in-and-out catheterization.
We hope that none of these problems arose or that they have been dealt with successfully, at which point we are ready to discharge the patient from the PACU.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.