![if !IE]> <![endif]>
1. self-centred (adj) – concerned with the self
2. disdain (n) – feeling of contempt or scorn
3. muck-heap (n) – heap
4. grub (n) – food
5. magistrate (n) – a judicial officer with limited authority to administer and enforce the law.
6. disgrace (n) – the state of being dishonored, or covered with same ignorant (adj) – unaware
7. consoled (v) – comforted (someone) in the time of grief, disappointment
8. suspected (v) – believed to be a cause or at fault
9. flutter (v) – to flap or wave quickly but irregularly
10. confined (v) – restricted, kept in a limited space or area
11. panic (adj) – frightened
12. cruel (adj) – merciless or heartless
13. gravely (adv) – in a grave or serious manner
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.