1. Quarries – Large deep pit stone and other materials
are extracted from.
2. Sovereign state - state with borders where people live,
and where a government makes laws and talks
to other sovereign states.
3. Shellac - resin secreted by the female lac bug,
on trees in the forests
4. Debt - a sum of money that is owed or due.
5. Protocol - a set of rules that governs the communications
between computers on a network.
6. Malnutrition - Lack of sufficient nutrients in the
7. Poverty - the state of being extremely poor.
8. Gross domestic Product - the final value of the goods and services
produced within the geographic boundaries
of a country during a specified period of time
9. Standard of living - the degree of wealth and material comfort
available to a person or community.
10. Gross National Product (GNP) - the value of all finished goods and services produced in a country in one year by its nationals.
Economic Activities- Farming
This activity enables the
students to understand about the FARMS and how to do the farming. And also know
a little bit about sales and profit
* Type the
URL link given below in the browser or scan the QR code. A page opens go down and
click “FARM MANIA”. Skip the add
* Now another
page opens with menu.
Play and start to play according to the instructions.
* End you will get your own farm.
*Pictures are indicative only.