1. Oasis: a green spot in the desert.
2. Urban sprawl: the spread of city buildings and houses into an area that used to be countryside.
3. Agglomeration: An extended town area consisting of the built-up area of a central place and any suburbs linked by continuous urban area.
4. Crime: an action or omission which constitutes an offence and is punishable by law.
5. Energy crisis: any significant bottleneck in the supply of energy resources to an economy.
6. Smart city: an urban area that uses different types of electronic data collection sensors to supply information which is used to manage assets and resources efficiently.
7. Unemployment: The state of being unemployed.
8. Site: a point or an area on the Earth's surface or elsewhere.
9. Anthropologist: a person engaged in the practice of anthropology.
10. Conurbation: Area of urban development resulted from merging of two cities.
This activity gives a very good indormations on settlement and The reason for the place they selected to settle.
* Type the URL link given below in the browser or scan the QR code. A page opens with some options on the left side . Select the requird one.
* It gives you great ingormations on the selected topics with pictures.
* Explore all options and gain good ideas on settlement
*Pictures are indicative only.