![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Forms of Government
IV. Give short note on.
1. Unitary form of government.
• A unitary system of government, is a sovereign state governed as a single entity.
• The central government is supreme, and the administrative divisions exercise only powers that the central government has delegated to them.
• England, France, Japan and SriLanka are examples of Unitary form of governments.
• In a Unitary form of government all authority and powers are vested in a single centre
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.