Multiple choice questions
1. Size of the Nono particles varies from
a. Less than 10nm
b. 100nm or less
c. 100nm or more
d. none of these
2. ________ is an example for optical imaging technique
c. both a and b
3. First genetically produced animal by cloning technique is
4. ISS stands for
a. International space station
b. Indian space station
c. Indian standard system
d. None of these
Answer the following
1. Short note on Microbes in space.
2. Brief account on Monoclonal antibody.
3. What is r.DNA technology?
4. Discuss on Emerging microbes.
5. Describe about Nano particles and its importance and its important in the field of medicine?
6. Give the importance of stem cells?
7. List out the various instruments used in Diagnostic microbiology.
8. Short note on genetically modified foods.
9. Brief note on sequencing methods.
10. Write about Vaccines and its importance.