Creating Flash Animation
Follow the steps to create a frame-by-frame animation sample:
1. Select the Text Tool and type the text or slogan, for example ‘Save Trees – Save Earth’.
2. Select the text and convert it to a symbol by choosing Modify > Convert to Symbol (or) pressing F8 function key. The Convert to Symbol dialog box appears. Type the name for the symbol, for example Save Trees and press OK button. The text is saved as a symbol.
3. The new symbol appears in the Library panel. If the Library panel is not open, select Window > Library.
4. Click Frame 15 of Layer 1 in the Timeline.
5. Select Insert > Timeline > Frame.
6. With Frame 15 still selected, select Insert > Timeline > Keyframe. A keyframe is added in Frame 15. A keyframe is a frame where some property of an object is explicitly changed. In this new keyframe, you will change the the colour of the text symbol by selecting the colour drop-down list in the Color tab.
7. Similarly, add four or five more keyframes and changes the colour of text in each keyframe.
8. Place the playhead on the Frame1 and select Control > Test Movie > in Flash Professional to play the movie or animation.
9. Close the Test Movie window.