![if !IE]> <![endif]>
CONNECTING TO SELF
R. Case Study
* In Charlotte Bronte’s day, many orphans were sent to institutions like Lowood.
* Conduct research to find out what options exist today for children without parents.
* Refer books and Internet resources as well as children’s services department in India.
* Then, prepare two or three case studies, or profiles, using made-up names, that present typical situations.
S. Look at the story board. Read the captions given under each frame.
Fill the bubbles and complete the story board.
* Create your own story board for the scene ‘At Thornfield’.
* Make a power point presentation using the story board.
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.