![if !IE]> <![endif]>
Introduction to C++
Flow of Control
Part – I
Choose the correct answer
1. What is the alternate name of null statement?
(A) No statement
(B) Empty statement
(C) Void statement
(D) Zero statement
2. In C++, the group of statements should enclosed within:
3. The set of statements that are executed again and again in iteration is called as:
(D) body of loop
4. The multi way branching statement:
(B) if … else
5. How many types of iteration statements?
6. How many times the following loop will execute? for (int i=0; i<10; i++)
7. Which of the following is the exit control loop?
8. Identify the odd one from the keywords of jump statements:
9. Which of the following is the exit control loop?
10. A loop that contains another loop inside its body:
(A) Nested loop
(B) Inner loop
(C) Inline loop
(D) Nesting of loop
Copyright © 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.