Cells of permanent tissues are not capable of cell division, for which they are called Permanent tissue. They are originated from Meristamatic tissues. All tissues other than the Meristamatic ones are permanent tissues.
Characteristics of Permanent tissue:
1. Cells of these tissues have no power of division.
2. Cells are well developed and properly shaped.
3. Cell wall is comparatively thick.
4. Nucleus of the cells are bigger and cytoplasm is dense.
5. Usually there are vacuoles in the cell.
6. There may have intercellular spaces in between cells.
Copyright © 2018-2020 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.