![if !IE]> <![endif]>
a. Do Company Research:
You can do a research about following matters:
· Industry standards: current trends, required skills, and career prospective
· Organization: main business lines, vision, mission, background, future plans and past
· achievements, competitors
· Job opportunity: job requirements, possible problems asked during an interview
· Interviewer: name, position, designation and department; research on the website or make
· a call and ask for such details
· Salary: travel expenses, living costs, acceptable range, acceptable salary offer for the
b. Interview Questions:
· You can follow the tips as suggested to answer interview questions. Try to be natural and
· remember not to memorize answers;
· You can write down your points before answering a questions so that you can refer to
· them at a later time;
c. Mock-up Interview
You can ask a friend to have a mock-up interview with you to practice;
Try to remain calm, confident and positive;
d. Details of an Interview
Contact: you should find out about the names and contact numbers of the interviewers so that you can contact them in case of an emergency that makes you unable to attend the interview
Confirmation: It is always a good idea to confirm the meeting schedule with the interviewers before the day of the interview
e. Get to know the interview location
Location: You can go to the interview location before the interview day to make sure you know how to get there and be comfortable with the direction Parking area: Parking area should be known, too.
Means of transport: You should schedule your means of transport, via public bus, train or taxi, etc.
f. Get dressed
· Choose your attire outfit in compliance with the standards of the organization, if you may know; you can ask the receptionist or someone in the organization about dressing standards.
· Keep your appearance tidy and clean; no mark, stain or tear
· Wearing stocks paired with shoes
· Take it easy and walk gently to the interview location
· Wear clean and non-flashy ties
· Always take a handkerchief / tissue with you and do not wear extravagant accessories
· Always prepare a back-up suit and attire for any sudden problem
· Taking umbrella is also a good point
g. Emergency Fix-it Kit
· Sewing kit and pin
· Comb, hair gel
· Breath mint
· Extra cloth and panty
· Always take a copy of your resume with you
· Bring your academic transcript, mark-sheet (both originals and copies are acceptable)
· Certificates and academic diplomas should be taken, too.
· A few pens and small notebook.
Copyright Â© 2018-2023 BrainKart.com; All Rights Reserved. Developed by Therithal info, Chennai.